Tuesday 12 March 2013

Exercise Fiend - Ladies Leg Workout


                                        (or mens... Im not fussy)

Who wouldn’t want these legs?
Photo: Alex Palombo
Strong leg muscles


We all know the importance of exercise to our health. I don’t think I need to preach its benefits, however because exercise IS such a vital part of our wellbeing, I’m going to post a weekly workout. Now I have to say, I have a relative amount of experience with exercise of all sorts however it is by no means my area of expertise. That being said the workouts posted will always be from other websites. Im going to post  variety of workouts including
-         weights workouts
-         cardio workouts
-         core stability
-         fun workouts!
 Given I spent a long time working out in my lounge room with dumbbells, stretchy bands and DVDs (what ever happened to Tae Bo?), before I was able to afford a gym membership, I will post home-exerciser friendly workouts as much as possible. It goes without saying, the usual disclaimers apply; please see your doctor before starting any new exercise program.

Love your legs workout!  
Workout by Brad Schoenfeld


Taken from the Fitness Magazine website this is a great home based workout for toning and slimming your legs. It has instructional videos for each exercise (yay). Just look at the picture above. I say goodbye thunder thighs! Well..I havnt said it yet but Im determined to one day!

Tips: This workout only required some light dumbbells, a chair and a towel. Just go slowly on the single legged stuff…Ouch… and maybe keep the chair nearby for balance. Enjoy.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment